Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A change in THE plan...

Remember a few posts back when I explained about the wisdom of writing cruising plans in the sand? Well, I am in Florida at my Mom's to figure out what is wrong with my shoulder (again!), and how to get it fixed. Meanwhile, Keith and a good friend and proven Baja sailor, Steve, will soon be sailing our beloved "Chamisa" down south to LaPaz, Mexico. I will have more news to share as Keith shares their adventures. Check back early next week when we will have a plan for my shoulder and a progress report from Keith on departure preparations. In the meantime, you should know I was only in Florida a few hours when Keith went online to find a "stripper"! He swears it is a boat part and mumbled something about a gypsy and chain. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Well I hope all is OK with the shoulder. Be sure to let us know when you are in Oceaside so that we can visit with you. We never did make it out of the harbor Labor Day weekend to go to Catalina. Bad, bad, bad swells

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shoulder is acting up too. I am sorry to hear you are having problems. Why is it that shoulders are more painful that the problem deserves. I hope you get some relief soon.

    I saw Barbara, Robert and Margo for lunch last Friday. They all are well.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, great to hear from you and sorry you didn't make Catalina as it was beautiful this summer. Ck yr email!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, I'm doing well with PT and hope to hit LaPaz soon myself.

    ReplyDelete